Skip to main content
525 Route 73 North Suite 104, Marlton, NJ 08053 | (856) 452-1972
by New Jersey Registered Agent LLC

Certificate of Authority for New Jersey LLC

Foreign Limited Liability Company in New Jersey

If you run an LLC located outside of New Jersey and you want to operate in New Jersey, you will need to register your LLC as a New Jersey foreign LLC. Once your paperwork is filed, the state returns a filed certificate of authority from the New Jersey Secretary of State, Corporations Division.

As your registered agent, we can register your foreign LLC in New Jersey.

All you have to do is sign up for our New Jersey Out-of-State Registration Service and we’ll take care of the rest. You provide the information required for the New Jersey Foreign LLC form and we’ll submit it to the Corporations Division of the New Jersey Secretary of State. We’ll even locate the proper documents from the home state of your LLC organization that are needed to register you correctly in New Jersey.

OR, you can do it yourself, and just sign up with us as your registered agent in New Jersey. All foreign New Jersey LLCs will require a registered agent. We offer this service from us for $49 a year.