How To Form A New Jersey Corporation
New Jersey Corporations
We form corporations in New Jersey every day. We are a New Jersey corporation filing service. You can hire us to form your corporation in New Jersey for $149 plus state filing fees. We file your formation documents (listing our business address on public filings, not yours), provide you a year of registered agent service, and give you a professional New Jersey business identity.
In the Garden State, a corporation is formed by filing a New Jersey Certificate of Formation, also known as a Public Records Filing for New Business Entity in New Jersey, with the New Jersey Division of Revenue. This filing officially creates your corporation, but there are still a few steps to take to before you can legally do business in the state.
Some Options For You:
You can either save yourself some money by filing for your own corporation with the tools provided in your online account. We include the New Jersey articles of incorporation forms in your online New Jersey registered agent account. You also get filing tips and resources on how to file. You get access to this immediately after you sign up for New Jersey registered agent service. And your New Jersey business presence comes with incorporation, which means we give you a year of domain service along with 90 days free of your own website, business email, SSL, and an NJ phone line. Cancel anytime, there’s no additional upfront cost. We just give you everything you need to start carving our your spot among New Jersey companies.
Once you look around at the DIY option inside your online account; if you decide you don’t want to do the filing yourself, you can easily add our filing services for $100 plus the New Jersey state filing fees. It will only take you a few minutes to add our filing service inside your online account.
We can also take care of other filings for your business:
- BOI Report Filing: The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (or FinCEN) requires businesses file a Beneficial Ownership Information (BOI) report. This report includes specific information about your company and its beneficial owners and company applicants. Sign up for our BOI Report filing and we’ll submit your report. The best part? It only costs $9.
- Register a DBA: If you’re interested in registering a DBA (also known as an Alternate Name) for your New Jersey corporation, all you have to do is add our Trade Name Service inside your online account, and for $125 (plus state fees) we’ll register your DBA with the state.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN): An Employer Identification Number, (or EIN, sometimes called a FEIN) is an identification number given to your business by the IRS. Your corporation will need an EIN to hire employees, open a business bank account, and file taxes. The IRS doesn’t charge a filing fee for EIN applications, but this requirement does throw another item on to your new business’s already growing to-do list. If you don’t want to worry about it, we can get you an EIN for an additional fee.
- Sign up for our New Jersey registered agent service.
- Once you do that, you will see the New Jersey forms you file and some tips on how to file immediately. If you decide you don’t want to do it yourself, just click the add services tab inside your online account, and you can add our filing services in about 3 minutes. You’ll see status updates of our progress in real time inside your online account.
- When we form your New Jersey corporation, we write up your New Jersey articles of incorporation. Once complete we file the docs with the state, make the initial incorporator resolutions, and include your New Jersey Corporate bylaws. Once completed, the docs are always stored within your online account, emailed to you, and the hard copies are mailed.